Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Whether you’re planning a date with your SO this February 14th, gearing up for a Galentine’s party or dreading the impending Single Awareness Day, there’s always room for fangirling over your K-pop crush! What are you waiting for? Take our quiz to find out which K-pop cutie would be a match made in heaven for you.
1. Friends would describe you as:
2. What’s most important in a relationship?
- Being thoughtful of the other person
- Supporting each other and staying loyal
- Maintaining good communication
- Being dependable to each other
3. What are some hobbies you want to enjoy together?
- Cycling, mountain climbing and ice skating
- Taking pictures, traveling and eating at popular restaurants
- Drawing, reading and tidying up at home
- Playing piano and basketball
4. Which outfit would you like to see your Valentine’s date in?
5. Your date calls ahead to say he has a relaxed day planned. What do you wear?
6. Pick a bag in your favorite color:
7. Your date picks you up in a car. What music are you going to listen to on the ride?
- Classic rap from Eminem and Kanye West
- Anything from Michael Jackson, India Arie or Javier
- R&B and soul jams, especially those from Eric Benét
- Hip-hop and R&B hits from Usher and Justin Timberlake
8. At a Korean restaurant for dinner, what dish do you order?
- Kalguksu (knife-cut noodles)
- Sundubu-jjigae (soft tofu stew)
- Galbi-jjim (braised beef short ribs)
- Jeyuk bokkeum (spicy stir-fried pork)
9. You end the night at a drive-in theater. Which movie would you both watch?
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Midnight in Paris
- Beauty and the Beast
10. Lastly, pick your girl crush Korean celebrity:
- Soloist Younha
- Girl’s Day’s Minah
- Actress Go Joon-hee
- Singer-songwriter IU
If you got mostly As…
The leader of BTS is one of the most famous K-pop stars in the world. As such, the rapper has expressed a longing for an “ordinary college student date” that feels out of reach for him, one consisting of simple activities like watching a movie, eating out and going for a walk at the park. His ideal type is thoughtful, confident and intelligent. RM has also admitted that he finds someone wearing high-tops very charming. If you’re into fun hobbies like cycling, mountain climbing and ice skating, you’ll have a blast with him!
If you got mostly Bs…
Leader of GOT7 and former b-boy JB hopes that his future SO will be cute, loyal, supportive and true to oneself. On style, he prefers someone who dresses in casual streetwear. Often mischaracterized as cold and tough, this idol is actually a major softie who dotes on his three cats: Nora, Kunta and Odd! JB’s hobbies include watching movies, taking pictures, traveling and eating at popular restaurants, so you’re sure to enjoy relaxing and aesthetic dates with him.
If you got mostly Cs…
Despite debuting in NU’EST in 2012, Minhyun only rose to fame in 2017 when he competed in Produce 101 Season 2 and won a spot in Wanna One’s final line-up. The singer is known to be a neat freak who loves organizing his home, cleaning and dusting, and doing laundry. As such, he’s mentioned that his other half has to be able to accept these quirks. His ideal type is a cool, city-chic personality who can cook well and is interested in fashion.
If you got mostly Ds…
Fun fact: Jaehyun’s birthday coincides with Valentine’s Day, so it’s no wonder that he’s a hopeless romantic! He’s looking for someone who is calm, cute, kind, dependable and a good communicator in a relationship. He also hopes his SO will be into sports, since he’s athletic himself. The taekwondo black belt holder and avid basketball player set the highest bowling record in Idol Star Athletics Championship history in 2019.
(Visited 504 times, 255 visits today)